- Computers, hardware, and accessories (e.g., laptops or desktops, mouse, keyboard, desktop speakers)
- Electronic storage devices (e.g., floppy disks, CDs, USB drives, external hard drives, servers)
- Video gaming consoles, games, and controllers
- Cellphones and land-line telephones
- Medical devices and health monitoring equipment
- Televisions, media players, and media storage items (e.g., VHS tapes, DVDs, Blu-rays, vinyl record albums)
- Office equipment (e.g., printers, fax machines, typewriters)
- Electronic toys and games
- Electronic components of vehicles and machinery
- Audio/visual equipment (e.g., cameras, video recorders, projectors, speakers, subwoofers)
We Will Pick Up!
Have a lot of old computers at your company? Replacing medical devices at your clinic or hospital? Recycle your small appliances and electronics at Kelowna Recycling today! We have a pick-up service for large volumes of electronics. Contact us to learn more about Drop-Off Recycling and the options for other business and home materials recycling. Visit our website to schedule a pickup!